Tuesday 26 March 2013

TASK 3


For task 3 i had to produce a series of 4 images that related to a certain theme! I had to choose between a place,lost,found,insecurity,love,escape and time!
I decided to use time as my theme as it would give me more options to use for ideas? I wanted the shoot to be in both low key and high key to get the best from my ideas and help me communicate my intentions better.

Image 1

For my first image i had an idea regarding evolution as the was significance to time! The only problem i had was what to use?

after bouncing a few ideas i used some wooden statue men that i could put into position like this.




Here is my version of this.





Image 2

For my second image i decided to use cameras from the past to the present!

i used for both these images low key



Image 3


For this image i decided to use a very old clock thats been in my family for years!
i used the product scoop to take the image and i did it in hi key

here are my setting i used;

ISO 100
SHUTTER SPEED 1/25
F-7-1
 

 

Image 4

 
For my 4th image i used a diary to represent time! As it was a modern diary i decided to use photoshop to create a vintage feel this was to contrast with a modern book in a older looking picture 
The diary was to show how time can be in days months and years also.
 
The image was shot in high key on the same settings as the clock but on photoshop i lowered the hue and saturation then created a second layer and then an overlay,I then used the rubber tool to delete round the edges to give it a fade look.
 
 
 

Here is a diagram of the setup i used.

 for the low key images i used a black sheet on top of the product scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment